Saturday, November 01, 2008

Is that... running past me?

In an earlier entry I noted that I saw Lisa Ling while running by the ocean earlier this year.

Over the summer, I also saw the actress who plays Dr. Cuddy on House (Lisa Edelstein) running by the beach. I wasn't 100% sure it was her the first time because it was early in the morning, she didn't have make-up on, and her hair was a bit messy-- but I saw her again a few weeks later running along the same path by the beach and am fairly certain it was her.

I *think* my biggest sighting happened this morning. As I was running along the same ocean path where I saw Lisa Ling, a man who looked a lot like Lance Armstrong ran past us. I only saw him for a few seconds because, like a high school algebra problem, he was approaching us at X mph and we were approaching him at Y mph (so we were actually approaching each other at X+Y mph). He was wearing sunglasses so I didn't see his eyes, but he was wearing one of the popular yellow Livestrong wristbands. I nodded to him as we ran past each other, and he looked over at us.

My friend Shannon (who lives in the movie star haven of Brentwood and is sort of blase about this stuff) thought it probably actually was Lance Armstrong. So until I hear otherwise, I am going to assume that yup, my Saturday morning running comrade was indeed Lance Armstrong ;)

No comments: