Saturday, November 08, 2008

Sometimes you're right, sometimes not so right...

It turns out the guy that I saw last weekend could not have been Lance Armstrong since he did a bike race in Texas last weekend (and of course won). BUT, while I working a water station for the Leggers this morning, I saw Aaron Eckhart running in front of one of our pace groups. He eyed some of the water and goodies on the table, and one of the people working the water station offered him water. He turned it all down and as he was running away, the woman who offered him water and I were like, "Hey, that's Harvey Dent from Batman!" Then we all started talking about the movies that he was in and how good he looks in real life.

It was fun and I have additional spotters to confirm my sighting this time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where does this 'run' take place in L.A?

Insomniac said...

Along the bike path that starts in the Palisades and goes down to Palos Verdes. I happened to see him in Venice.

Notta Wallflower said...

I love his dimples.

Insomniac said...

Yeah, the women working the water station were all gushing about him. Nobody had anything bad to say about him. He looks the same in real life as he does on t.v./movies (which is a good thing :)