Sunday, November 16, 2008

Today at the farmers market...

One plus of not running the marathon this morning is that I was able to go to the local farmers market. While there, I saw William H. Macy and Felicity Huffman (Desperate Housewives) shopping for produce. They looked scraggly like they just got up out of bed and did not change their clothes before deciding to go to the market. They were definitely not 'shiny' like you see in the movies or on t.v. In fact, most of the other people at the farmers market looked a lot more put together and awake than they did (at 10a.m.). They also looked very annoyed which gave me the impression that they were not enjoying themselves.

So I didn't run the marathon today because of the wildfires. But I did get to see some celebrities. I guess it's an L.A. trade-off.

No comments: