Sunday, October 04, 2009

Remember him?

Do you remember the television miniseries 'North and South' from back in the 1980's? It starred several people who you may remember (e.g. Patrick Swayze and Kirstie Alley). It also starred this guy named James Read. Remember him? The good looking George Hazard? Northern counterpoint to Patrick Swayze's Southern character? According to Wikipedia he has done a few other recognizable television roles since.

I saw him at the theater the other day (at Parade the musical). He sat a row in front of me just a few seats over. He looks almost exactly like he did on North and South-- only better. Though the miniseries was over 20 years ago, he looks like he could be in his early 40's. Apparently he is 56 years old and one of the best looking and sexiest celebrities that I have seen in person (and I've seen Dennis Quaid and Aaron Eckhart). I want to know James Reads' secret to staying so young looking!

No comments: