Saturday, June 06, 2009

Very Pretty

I saw Halle Berry at the theater last week. I went to see Oleanna at the Mark Taper Forum (where my sister works) and Halle Berry was there to see the play (starring Bill Pullman and Julia Stiles). She knew several other people in the audience and waved 'hi' to them. And she is just as beautiful looking casually as she is in the movies.

As for the play, the content was interesting but the execution left a little to be desired. I realize that the dialogue in this play is probably difficult to read and act out, however, the play was really slow in the beginning and the acting was annoying to watch at times. On the plus side, the set was nice to look at-- lots of pretty woodwork. To be fair, this was a preview show so I'm sure they'll work out some of the kinks by opening night.

No comments: