Saturday, May 02, 2009

Some people just look better in person

I was standing around waiting for my running buddies this morning when Bob Greene, Oprah's trainer who helped her complete the marathon, ran past me. He looked straight at me like he knew me and I waved like I knew him. He wasn't one of those focused runners who ignores the scenery. He was running by and taking it all in. He seemed like the type of guy who would say 'hi' to fellow runners as he passed them.

He was also REALLY good looking. I don't really watch Oprah, but I have seen him on the show a few times. Honestly he looks okay on the show. But he is 100 times better looking in real life. Maybe it's the fact that he was running which brings out his natural color, or the fact that studio make-up flattens peoples' skin tones. All I know is that he is one of the few people that I've seen who looks super-hot in real life and just average on t.v.

I guess he's living testimony of what good healthy living can do for you!

No comments: