Monday, May 12, 2008

My silly mom

I had the following conversation with my mom yesterday (on Mother's Day):

Mom: Your daddy says these lemons are dried and we have to use them. They look okay. (Starts to peel the lemon and break it into sections) I wonder if they are good.

Me: Are you really going to eat the lemon ?!?!

Mom: Why not? It looks okay. (Puts a lemon section in her mouth)

Me: What are you doing?!?!

Mom: (Face scrunches up and lips pucker a lot)

Me: I'm taking a picture of this! (Runs to get camera)

and voila:


My sister and dad came into the kitchen to see what was going on and started laughing when they saw my mom eating the lemon. She only had one section and decided that it was too sour to eat.

That's my mom! She's silly and I love her for it :)

Happy Mothers Day!!!

No comments: