Friday, August 31, 2007

Photo with Ed Asner!


Ed Asner was on the plane that I took from Burbank to Portland last week. I have photographic proof:


He is the person in the distance to the far right of the photo:


Apparently he flys between LA and Portland a lot because his daughter lives in Portland, and he is a member of the Oregon Film Council. I saw him when he first got on the plane, but was not sure it was him until the guy sitting next to him on the plane started blathering away. I looked over and it was definitely him. I asked Alice to take a picture, but she was too embarrassed, so I had her take the picture of me with him in the background.

"Oh Lou!!!"

2 comments:

Notta Wallflower said...

Hah, he doesn't look very happy. Probably because of the guy sitting next to him...

Insomniac said...

I agree, he was sort of in that 'uh huh, uh huh, uh huh' mode while the guy next to him talked on and on and on. One of the things about flying is that you usually don't know who you are going to sit next to!